This in the hoop (ITH) embroidery machine design allows you to make a reversible contoured eye patch out of any fabric. This can be made with a ribbon or elastic to secure it on, or without. Full assembly instructions are included.
The listed stitch widths will create a patch that is slightly smaller once completed. The model is wearing size medium.
The file comes in 8 formats and 5 different patch sizes. Fits in a 4×4 hoop!
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VP3, XXX
- Extra Small: 2.25 inch stitch width
- Small: 2.625 inch stitch width
- Medium: 3 inch stitch width
- Large: 3.375 inch stitch width
- Extra Large: 3.75 inch stitch width
Not intended for use by persons age 3 and under. Children over 3 should only wear eye patches with adult supervision. This pattern is not intended to treat any medical conditions.