- Megaphone with the word CHEER as a single color design
- Megaphone with the word CHEER as a multi-color design with a background outline
- Megaphone split that can be done in one or two colors, perfect for adding in a name or other text
- Megaphone with a circle cut out of the middle, perfect for adding in your own round monogram
- The phrase "CHEER love" with a megaphone in place of the O as a single color design
- The phrase "CHEER love" with a megaphone in place of the O as a multi-color design with a background outline
This is an instant download of a design for a desktop plotting machine such as Cricut Explore or Silhouette machine, for use with vinyl and other materials. After purchase, download the zip folder, extract the files, and begin creating!
With a printer and photo transfer paper you can also use SVG designs as an iron on decal without a cutting machine. You can also edit the size and color of the SVG design. Additionally, for paper crafters, some designs can be printed to be cut by hand. (Please note that certain design elements that are intricate or small may not lend themselves to hand cutting).
Instructions on how to edit and print the SVG design (both for print and for hand cutting) can be found below:
❤ SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other cutting machines, and fully editable for print
❤ PNG – non-cuttable image for reference and print (colors cannot be changed)
❤ DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
Some designs may also include an EPS version, for use with vector editing software.
Use your cutting machine’s software to resize the cutting template as needed. Make sure to scale all the pieces equally and proportionally so that they will still fit together correctly.
Note: This is a DIGITAL FILE to be used with a compatible electronic cutter, NOT a finished product.
Your files will come in a ZIP folder. You must have software to unzip the files. Once they are unzipped, extract the files and begin creating!
If you have any issues uploading this design to your cutting machine software, or if you need help troubleshooting, please visit our FAQ page linked below. If one of the FAQ articles linked below does not answer your question, you can also contact us by clicking the chat icon at the bottom.
LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO: