As shown modeled by goodboi Cameron, this pet bandana is just too cute! It slides onto your cat or dog's collar. It looks great in patterned fabrics, or add your own embroidery design to the front. Instructions are included.
8 formats & 5 sizes included in a zip file:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VP3, XXX
- XS - 5.5 inches wide - best for cats and toy dog breeds (fits 5x7 hoop or larger)
- Small - 6.75 inches wide - for small dogs (fits 5x7 hoop or larger)
- Medium - 7.5 inches wide - for small to medium dogs (fits most 6x10 or 8x8 hoop or larger)
- Large - 9.75 inches wide - for medium to large dogs (fits 8x10 hoop or larger)
- XL - 11.5 inches wide - for large dogs (fits 8x12 hoop or larger)
Steps are separated by color changes. Please do not color sort or combine colors. If you are using a multi-needle machine, please set it to stop for color changes.
**Only the text described (if any) is included in the design.**
THIS LISTING IS NOT FOR AN ACTUAL STITCH OUT, BUT FOR THE FILE. Sample stitch is for demonstration purposes only.
Any extra items shown in the image do not come with the design unless specified here that they are included. These are just examples of what can be done with the designs.
Note: This is a machine embroidery design, not a PDF for hand embroidery. You must have an embroidery machine and a method in which to transfer the design files to your machine in order to use this design.
Your files will come in a ZIP folder. You must have software to unzip the files. Once they are unzipped, you can transfer them from your computer to your embroidery machine.
LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO: