- Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic contoured silhouette with side seams
- Single-needle stitched seamed collar
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Look brilliant no matter where (or when) your journey through time and space takes you. Inspired by 13’s outfit and the new logo, this shirt features a set of horizontal strips and the words “Nevertheless she regenerated.”
Please note that clothing sizes and fit may not be consistent between different colors, designs, styles, or products. We do not accept returns or exchanges due to size, so for each item, please check the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size for your needs. For most apparel items, there is a size chart button next to the size selection menu. For some items, the size chart is in the tab in the description section.
Scoopneck Size Chart A
- Grab a t-shirt you already own that fits how you like and lay it out flat on a smooth surface
- Measure the width of the shirt from armpit to armpit
- Measure the length of the shirt from the highest part of the shoulder to the bottom hem
- Use these width and length measurements to select the size you want using the size chart below
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25||26||27||28||29 ½|
|Width (inches)||15 ½||17||18||20||22||23|
All of our apparel and housewares are made to order and production times may vary. Most items are completed in 1-2 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Evil Robot Counting Feltie Applique Embroidery Game
Teach your littles to count while saving the Earth from an invasion! Includes numbers 1 through 10.
This is a feltie in the hoop design, perfect for your tiny Whovians! Simply sew onto felt, vinyl, or any material that won’t fray.
Geek Up! Baby Geeks Birthday Invitation Digital Download – PDF File
Are you planning a geeky birthday party? Then this invitation is just what you need! Featuring adorable baby versions from some of our favorite fandoms, this invitation will make any geek squeeee!
(Bonus points if you can name all the references!)