- One 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of plain or patterned vellum paper (you can find this at your local craft store, usually in the scrapbooking section)
- 2 flameless tea light or votive candles
- clear tape
- paper cutter or ruler + scissors
1. Cut the vellum in half lengthwise so that you have two 4 1/4″ x 11″ pieces.
2. Fold each vellum piece in half and then fold the ends inward to meet to middle to form the creases for your eventual cube.
3. Tape the ends together along the inside to form the cube shape.
4. Turn on your flameless candles and place them in your two luminaries. (For safety’s sake, only use an electric candle as real fire and paper don’t mix!)